BERGEY'S 2014 CORN MAZE
Open every FRIDAY & SATURDAY (10am - 6:30pm) from September 19 - November 1
Enjoy our tractor themed corn maze with smart phone trivia* (www.mazetrivia.com/bergey) and prizes!
(*The trivia option is only available for smartphone users this year.)
Admission also includes a soybean labyrinth, sunflower patch, pedal tractors, corn cob shooter, tractor-pulled wagon ride and more!
Pumpkins from our pumpkin patch and pony rides will also be available, but are NOT included in the corn maze admission price.
5 years and older: $8 per person in September ~ $10 per person in October & November
4 and under: FREE!
- Purchase a ticket before enjoying the activities.
- No smoking on the farm. Dry corn does not mix with fire!
- All children 12 and under must be accompanied in the maze and labyrinth by an adult.
- Parents, please maintain responsibility for and supervise your children at all times.
- Do not pick, pull, throw, or damage the corn or other objects within the maze.
- Do not take any corn from maze. We will harvest the corn in November.
- Please stay on the maze and labyrinth paths. Cheating diminishes the experience for everyone.
- Be considerate of all of our guests by not knocking down any plants, beans, or corn. The paths were carefully planned- tromping off paths creates new paths that ruin the experience for anyone that comes after you.
- Be careful when handling pumpkins- they are all for sale.
- Paths are bumpy. Watch your step.
- To report a problem, call 770-3770.
SPECIAL GROUP INFORMATION:
Groups of 12 or more can make a 2 hour reservation Wednesday or Thursday (10am-8pm) or Friday or Saturday (7pm-9pm). Special group rates are available (Buy 10 tickets, get 1 free). If your group is coming on Friday or Saturday between 10am-6:30pm, reservations are NOT required. Please call Laura for more information or to make a group reservation: Laura - (757) 770-3770
Be sure to check our website and facebook page for the most updated information!